Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Maiden...Post.

Here it is:
     The Maiden Post.
             The Beginning.
What to talk about?
       Okay I've got something.
               The Tchaikovsky Violin Concerto.

Okay I'm a music freak...
        But that's why I did this blog.
                So deal.
I like this version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWu8ND3SQzU
         I don't know why, but this piece just gets me every time.
                It's so crazy good.
The way good ole' Pete weaves every phrase is pretty.
         But what's the amazing part is that everything in the entire concerto is conected.
                Everything fits together (there's parts that make little hints to previous parts like ten minutes in!).
This is one of those songs that I fall back on when I'm running low on inspiration.
        Or motivation.
                Or anything like that.
So what's your favorite...musical work?

No comments: